A Financial Controller is a senior management role that overseas all functions of an organisation’s finance and accounting department call for high-level analytic skills, brilliant management ability and at least five years’ experience.
Financial Controller duties and responsibilities of the job
As the role responsible critical that a Financial Controller job description captures the breadth, diversity and seniority of the role. A Financial Controller’s duties and responsibilities generally include:
- Developing financial strategy, including risk minimisation plans and opportunity forecasting
- Debt management and collection
- Preparing company tax and BAS statements
- Ensuring compliance law and financial regulations
- Developing financial investment advice
- Payroll processing
- Working closely with reports and analysis findings
- Well-developed leadership skills
Financial Controller and requirements
A Financial Controller job description systems. Relevant qualifications are in the fields of:
- Finance or Economics
- Business Administration
- Business Law
In addition to Bachelor or Masters or CA (Chartered Accountants) program. This globally recognised program denotes high professional competency.
Are you looking for a Finance View our latest Finance Controller jobs here.